Cigrets (Cigs & Regret)

I smoke when lighted, 

And soon join the atmosphere. 

I don’t have to hold a gun to your head 

For you to fear me.

I simply start with your lungs 

And blacken your heart.

So your views

About your health are opaqued.


I leave my fans wheezing; 

I leave them waned. 

And oh I suck the light out of my haters too 

Leaving them slim yet shady.  

 

I come with popular culture, 

Silently torture the average man;

Luring him to imminent water. 


I leave cautions on my box 

But you continue to accumulate more of me. 

Well done box office !

When cancer strikes and your strength ceases,

Know that I have trashed the last 

Of your coffers .


Don’t be foolish to light me up !

I do want to kill you 

So just be cautious !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts