A few minutes or your lifetime ?


A few minutes or your lifetime ?

You get to do it in the night time, 

But you can only afford to do it for a short time.

The whole time you do, you just want to finish fast.

You know it’s not yours;

You know no one must see you.


A few minutes or your life time ?

You do it and half the time you’re miserable. 

Regrets, wondering how you got struck again,

It’s past fins at this point,

It’s the 8th tentacle.


A few minutes or your life time ?

I have sold my soul for enough coitus.

I have been going around tasting every girl’s berry,

Never seeming to find whatever it is I want.

As much as I am displeased about all this ,

I have a feeling i’m not done.


It’s past pleasure now, It’s an obsession!

I’m being instructed from a console.

I need help, but it’ll be too shameful to admit it 

I guess it’s really hard to succumb 

When you’re this charged!

But consequences of this action always 

Comes with a fixed charge.

I lay prostrated, alone , in the midst of the uncanny, 

awaiting a Good Samaritan to secure my discharge.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts